Identifying our goals and outlining the steps we need to take to reach them is a critical part of our ability to achieve success we desire in our businesses… and lead fulfilling lives.
Its something we must do throughout the year, not just as a new years resolution..
Having truly meaningful goals starts with 3 core steps…
- Define Your Goal.
- Outline the steps to achieve the goal.
- Take deliberate action.
Take out a piece of paper and a pencil or pen. On the paper write down these life segments; leaving about a paragraph of space under each one.
- Spiritual / Personal
- Giving Forward (Contributing to the world)
Underneath each category, write down how you want this area of your life to look in 12 months. Be specific. This is the goal you are going to be working towards.
Now, under the goal… write down the first three steps you have to take to move towards this goal. These steps will get you moving forward…
Setting goals is great… but the only way they become meaningful is by taking real steps towards accomplishing them.
So turn your dreams into goals and your goals into action…
Dedicate yourself to transforming your life, and dedicate yourself to transforming your business over the next 12 months…
Incoming search terms:
- what support will you need in the next 12 months to make progress towards your goals?
- What will you focus on over the next 12 months to help you achieve your aspiration#
- have your objectives been achieved for the last 12 months
- what inspires you to work for the next 12 months
- setting my goals for the next 12 months as a ward clerk
- • what do you want to achieve by the end of the next twelve months?
- objectives for next 12 month in 360 review
- objectives for 12 months
- my goals for the next 12 months
- how do you hope it will impact your current role in the next 12 months