Identifying our goals and outlining the steps we need to take to reach them is a critical part of our ability to achieve success we desire in our businesses… and lead fulfilling lives.
Its something we must do throughout the year, not just as a new years resolution..
Having truly meaningful goals starts with 3 core steps…
- Define Your Goal.
- Outline the steps to achieve the goal.
- Take deliberate action.
Take out a piece of paper and a pencil or pen. On the paper write down these life segments; leaving about a paragraph of space under each one.
- Spiritual / Personal
- Giving Forward (Contributing to the world)
Underneath each category, write down how you want this area of your life to look in 12 months. Be specific. This is the goal you are going to be working towards.
Now, under the goal… write down the first three steps you have to take to move towards this goal. These steps will get you moving forward…
Setting goals is great… but the only way they become meaningful is by taking real steps towards accomplishing them.
So turn your dreams into goals and your goals into action…
Dedicate yourself to transforming your life, and dedicate yourself to transforming your business over the next 12 months…
Incoming search terms:
- *Question:* What do you want to achieve in the next 12 months during this learnership?
- what are you hoping to achieve in your current role in the next 12 months?
- Focus for the nex six moth to achieve objectives
- my career and work experience goals in the next 12 months
- my priorities over the next 12 months at work
- What development goals would you like to set for the next 6-12 months